Wednesday 16 November 2011





Thought I could watch this movie this afternoon at GSC, 1borneo. When I checked on the mobile, they only show at GSC, Suria. I didn't believe at first due to the not-up-to-date schedule sometimes. Then, I walked up to GSC to check on it with my dad. After I got there saw the schedule and said, "Ah.. I believe now, dad." Totally speechless and disappointed of my planning. 
Later, pampered myself with one of my favorite, Karamell Almondo homemade soft ice-cream. I was freaking bored sitting in shop, doing nothing after I've finished copying Computing tutorial. Slowly, I fell asleep. While I was shopping around, I saw this poster hanging in the mall : 

Anyone knows who this is? Never seen anyone shared on facebook or blogs. Heard that he's only 14 years old, good in singing and playing piano on youtube and he's known as, the second Justin Bieber. Something like that. Pfft! Whatever. Not interested though. I'm only interested on the movie, Trespass. I wanna watch it so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment