Sunday 20 November 2011

Sleepy Sunday


Ah... Just finished studying for my test tomorrow. Still haven't revise for 2 quizzes for tomorrow as well. I just cannot stuck in too much things into my brain. I hope everything goes well. Amen. And finally I get to squeeze in some time to blog. After today, I think I don't  have time to blog again. Not until Sunday. I have so many things to catch up on... Tests, assignments and quizzes.
 Now, I'm freaking cold due to the rain just now. Luckily it was unlike yesterday, nonstop raining for a couple of hours, 3pm+ until 9pm+. Many areas were flooded, cars broke down, no electricity, traffic jammed, road blocked and accidents happened. Can you imagine how insane it's? So many areas were flooded in just a few hours. Kota Kinabalu is worse than my hometown. Funneh.. However, me and my course mates managed to get to hostel safely last night. We could actually reach there with 20mins from my house but due to the problem, it took us roughly 1.15hrs to get there.

My brunch today =) : Jacob's biscuits with tuna spread, baked beans and green tea latte


Got bored eating bread everyday and that's why I chose hi-fiber biscuits.
This was how I dealed with the-almost-expire tuna spread that I haven't been touching for like a month in the refrigerator >< Though, the smell is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment