Sunday 6 November 2011

Release Stress Day


Hello people, hanged out with my friends all day long. We went for movie, shopping, drink and dinner. I'm not fully satisfy but at least I'm happy. Vivian suggested to hang out for the first time the other day. I didn't feel anything until Jael asked me if she's okay because she was like so stressed out. After that, I felt odd and asked her and indeed, she was, so do I. We had quite a long talk in car after I'd arrived her house. We were stressed about school homework and results, friends, love and blah blah... 
These are the photo's we took while waiting for the time to pass at my house before we grab dinner.

Webcam






 Vivian , Jael, Eric



Stupid dog that won't stop crying and barking. It's my cousin's. 



 Somebody call 911. Shorties are fire burning on the dance floor


HAHA

 More HAHAs





 After that, we played this creepy ghost game which was introduced by Jael. Yikes! bloody scary for me.  There are many stages but the last one is freakiest part, using webcam. Unfortunately, we just  passed a few stages cause of connection problem.


Now I feel better after I let things out, better than the previous me always keep things inside. It's my habit I guess. I've always felt uncomfortable sharing things out. I don't know why. Right now, I will try to stand stronger and higher to prevent strong wind from blowing me off. Really really really hope I could. People cannot help me much but I know God will...

No comments:

Post a Comment