Wednesday 30 November 2011


Got tired thinking how my assignment could be answered. Due date is on tomorrow and I'm still here feeling lazy at course mate's dorm. Just started doing at noon. Gosh, the weather has been super duper sickening, hot and cold, cold and hot. Tomorrow will be the last day of lecture class. After that, we have about 1.5 study week. Later, will sit for my final examinations. Seriously have to force myself glue to books. 
Last night while I was preparing food to be cooked, my cousin helped me to hang washed clothes. Suddenly came shouting," Kimberleeeey~ Kimberleey! Your memory card is being washed too! Is it from your camera or something?' I was like,' Huh? Oh. Yeah.. Okay. Put it on the table and I'll deal with it after this.' She said, 'How come you're so damn steady? Not afraid at all?' I thought it has already dead so I was like, why care? It's too late. But then when I tried, it still alive. Still can run and I was like, Whoa! Miracle. Lol.


Last weekend's activities

Headed down to GSC for this after church. Watched with Ja, Jordan and my old buddy Ah how who came back from Miri. They are have holidays now, 1month +. Jealous to the max =( Anyway, this movie wasn't that bad. Waiting for part two now. Muahaaa....

Mr. Sexy =)


1borneo, shopping. 
With Micky and Ja. 
Long time we never buy clothes. We bought quite a lot that day, especially Ja. Our wallets are bleeding now but I don't care. As long as I'm satisfied. Heheee =D

 Bread lover, Micky.

Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment