Friday 25 November 2011

T.G.I.F.


Heeeeello peeps! It's finally FRIDAY =D  I can have a ball, 'just a short one' HEH! because I still have to sit for my last two tests next Tuesday. Have quite a lot to memorize. Hopefully, I can pass. Today's Math test was freaking difficult. When I looked at the first question, my eyes opened wide and I was like, what the heck is this? Never did this in class before. My mind was completely blank. 'Okay, leave it first! Next question.' and a again. I was so disappointed. Even the smart twins complained. Man.. Mr. Billy got our brains 360 degree twisted. Those I didn't know, I've written down some steps, I think I can score 0.5, 1 marks here and there. Fingers crossed~~

Just talked with daddy on the phone not long ago. Although my dad is going through a lot of obstacles, he still laughed and acted that he is fine. He didn't know that I actually knew about it the other day. I almost burst out with tears listening to his strong voice letting me know that he is fine. I kept holding back tears. Awww, daddy please don't be that way. We will feel more worry. Anyway, everything is going to be fine, daddy. God will help and shower his blessings on you. I will pray very hard. Don't forget, we are always here to support you. Thus, I hope you don't keep things in your heart but share them. After all, this is called a family. We love you <3 =')

After all the hoo-hahs back then, merely sitting here wondering. Time have passed so fast. Almost the end of semester 2. Another month till Christmas =), another two weeks+ till Finals =S Ahhh... What matter is, I get to sit back and relax now. Tonight, have to treasure the extra time to Blog, Dramas, Facebook, etc. Can't wait to go shopping with Micky and Ja tomorrow. And! My cousin told me there's Roxy Friends & Family Sale going on. It has been a long time since I never bought any new clothes. Roxy, I'm going to get you. Muahaha!  Further, my former high school buddy is coming here to pay us a visit. We missed the fun and crazy days we spent the last few years. Hmmm... It seems everyone's growing up, away from home, family and friends. From further study to working to getting married to starting a new family, so on... Life goes on. My friends, appreciate everything around you while it last. *Smile*

Well, I think that's all for now. I'm going to grab a glass of water to wet my throat. Then, get down into business. Lol. Peace out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment