Friday 30 September 2011

Deeply Mad


As you people can see my title, yeah... I'm truly in a bad condition about a person until I wanted blog this. It's off my limit.


Oh, come on. Play? What's with your mind? Who could ever thought of that? P L A Y. The second thought, it's quite funny till couldn't even laugh. Just so you know, I'm not that childish. I don't have so much time and energy to play with you if that's what you thought. 
If this is what you wanted. Actually, I've already been suffering from insomnia these few days. Freaking tired. Do I sounded as if I'm playing? Firstly, think of yourself. Look at what you've done. Now it's like a big matter for us. You just can't endure a bit of it and argue. I don't like that okay? I know you don't as well. Can't you just stop being that way when I'm already so bothered? Of course, you will get mad while you're reading this. You will think that you are right, I am wrong. Yeah... agree. Sometimes I'm like that also.  Have you ever try cooling down and think? Think that this time you shouldn't have get mad at first? And do you not understand the word 'Fan Nao' and 'Will find you when I'm okay?' I won't do that if i could still take it. What you replied back, I just endure and apologized. But no, you just got mad about me. And about not picking up your call last night. By the way, I'm very sure it's a miss call. Seriously,  I myself know how 'miss call' and 'call' like. I couldn't answer even if I walked to grab my phone. If you really have a heart, it wouldn't be just A miss call. I wanna let you know, before you wanna know what's really going on or something, please cool yourself down and ask in a good way. If you couldn't, endure. Nobody will wanna continue if you already got mad. Well, I obviously don't. Cause we will only end up arguing but not solving.I hate it. I seriously HATE it. I'm pretty sure you knew that. If you couldn't only give a couple of minutes to listen to me, I would do so to you. I'm not selfish okay? For some reasons, I've actually been tiring since the last to weeks if you noticed. If you wanted to notice. I keep it quiet because I knew nothing good will happen.  I will just stop here. I don't wanna go anymore further. I know. You are mad right now. Go ahead. Curse me, scold me. Do whatever you want to me. I don't mind because I'm already tired of it.  
 Again, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment