Saturday 24 September 2011

VegeVege


H E L L O

Few of my course mates and I been cooking and dining veggies at their dorm together for the past couple of days. Likewise, I did the same for tonight, tomorrow, etc. "H O P E F U L L Y" every night. =D  This is by the influential of my vegan friend, Michelle. Well I would say 'almost' a vegan cause I'm a carnivore during day time. lol~ Hmmm.... not bad also what.I can stay healthy, lose some weight as well. 


What I've cooked...

I know the cabbage look quite dark. Hey, I'm improving.

Was pretty full though I finised them without rice. To my Eliza NG, continue reading..... Please follow me too if you still wanna continue losing weight! Haha. Do not skip meals always. It ain't healthy. Do not nag/scold me, it's for your own good and you'll thank me one day. *AHEM*



4 comments:

  1. "Do not skip meals always" Kim, i think you should tell this to yourself x.x you always skip your dinner ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf, KIMBERLEY PANG!!! I can't live without meat prease... hahahhaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jael, yes mommy! Zaza, i didnt say you cant eat meat completely. FYL! hahhah

    ReplyDelete