Sunday 2 October 2011

Mamutik Island


Yesterday, we went to mamutik which was organized by Relax and Recreation Club. Almost all of the members were there. 15 or 16 members joined I guess. Foundation students were responsible to prepare food and drinks. So on Friday night, few of my coursemates came up to my house to prepare things to cook next day. We slept around 11.30pm  and woke up at 4am to cook yesterday morning. I didn't had much sleep so I was in total exhaustion. After I got home at 5.30pm, my heavy head sunk in the couch but I couldn't sleep in. Maybe I was too tired. My eyes could barely open. Good thing I was in deep sleep mode at night. Here are some photos I uploaded.



Went out after 7.30am. Waited everyone to arrive at Jesselton point and then off to island at 8.30am. 


Victor, Michiyo and Jeshree

Silver and Derrick


 Farah







Paying entrance fee


 Our belongings


Off to snorkeling



 Standing on benches? Yeah. We got bitten by red ants. Freaking pain. There were toooo many of them. 



 Happy















Jason : Oh yeah! 


Vanessa and Jeshree at behind 

 Victor and Jael

 Victor & Eric 

Very the lol 


 Sunbathing
Two jasons and Ccf

 Sitting on Jason, he was shouting of pain. 


 Poor ccf being bullied while enjoying sunbathing


Rory Jon 

 Us with dinosaur


Haha



Lots and lotsa fishiees


 Banana Boat







 Volleyball



  Duo colour

 Brunei, Sandakan, Kota Kinabalu



Sand Bowling


Dare Or Dare?
Woots 

Playing sand with this big kid 

Patting his head gently

No comments:

Post a Comment