Monday 19 September 2011

Scrimp and Save

I was too bored this afternoon. So I grabbed a pile of receipts and so on, out from my drawer and started counting em. And then, Oh my smurfs! Noticed that I've been spending loads of money since the 7th of this month. You don't wanna know the amount. Oh dear, I really have got to spend them wisely before I get lectured and scolded by my banker. The first time I've ever spent so much in just a short period. Spent mostly on food and petrol and others were just some basic needs. I was like, Whoa! Since when I've become irresistible on food where I always make complaints of my weight and skip meals. Probably cause of the that period, that semester break, I was back to my hometown. Ahhh... that's why By the way, KK food are so damn expensive. I can hardly fine common food like chicken rice and fried noodles that are below RM5 - RM6. . Furthermore, I've watched 4 movies after I got here the other day. Another  new record too. 

Wasted my money watching it in 3D. 
Malaysia cut the best partssss. Sucks.


Cute, Cuter, Cutest Smurfs and Smurfette. 
Perfetto!


Namewee's first Malaysian film


Legendary joker



No comments:

Post a Comment