Wednesday 6 July 2011

Unlucky Day

1.    Written crap on management paper this morning. Totally forgot some parts that I have read last night and took for granted on the easy parts. But then they really came out. I can get at least a credit.I think. 0.0

After Macdonald, and Karamell Almondo...

2.     Toes cramp up while driving back to college. I shouted and screamed in pain and slowly stopped aside, holding my ice-cream. My classmates have the driving license but none of them dares to drive mine. ~.~

While reflexing my toes in car...

3.     One of them was like, what is that paper on your window ? When I saw it, i was like, oh great! my first 'saman' paper! Not only me... both of my classmates'.. in fact, the whole lot of cars were being fined too. We actually parked at the non-parking area. Regretted. I hope it will not be a HUGE amount of money that I'll be paying tomorrow.   X.X

No comments:

Post a Comment