Friday 1 July 2011

Busybee



 



Tests:
Malaysian Studies
General Studies
English
Management
Mathematics
Malaysian Studies (Final)


Assignments :
Malaysian Studies ind & group
Management ind 1
English ind & group
General Studies ind
Management group



 Those aren't strike through must be done by next week. So so busy on my studies for the very first time. Now I realize life is getting tougher and stress. No more take-for-granted works like I've been through during high school. Motivate myself a lot now. This is a good sign =) I don't wanna retake subjects for the following semester man!
I've been stressing out last month. Will continue stressing again this month At least, better than the month of JUNE  >=O But I don't know whether there will be anymore work to do later on.  Luckily I joined Relax & Recreation Club. I joined some outings for the past few weeks. If not I would've gone insane. Today is Friday, the 1st of July, I stopped doing my revision and assignments. Time to take some rest and loosen a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment