Saturday 30 July 2011

Day Out With Gurls

Hanged out with Ja, Micky, Ne Key and Chloe at 1B today. Brunch at McD. AGAIN. After that we shopped around.


 Ja

 Micky Mouse


 Micky swallowed 5 and i swallowed 4. LOL

 Dig in

 Micky and NeKey with their '嫁不出' photo. Cannot get married ni. lol~


cute and silent Chloe =)




 Later, the other two went to Starbucks to play maple. Cause of double xp or something. And 3 of us settled down at Karamel Almondo. 
Sat there eating and talking for quite some time. It has been a long time since we had girls talk, shared everything that we wanted to share and felt lot more better after that. Too bad our Eliza wasn't with us. She's at her home town now. Ahmoi Ahmoi We miss you~ Can't wait to go back! 






 My mommy said she lose weight already. Good for her but I have no feeling because we meet each other almost everyday. LOL


Finally bought my Hello Panda. Whee~❤ There are 10 packets inside. 1 packet each day perhaps? LOL
Now, I really have to focus on my revision that I'm about to face next week. @@ Really have to motivate myself after the laziness and emo-ness the pass few days. 
Well, gotta go.
Last But Not Least,
Jia you to Ja
Jia you to Micky AND
Jia you to me!

 See you soon. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment