Sunday 17 July 2011

7k Charity run

HELLO PEEPS ! It has been awhile~ 
             After i had my Malaysian Studies final exam, I went to Sutera Habour for the sunset charity run with some of my classmates last night. I was so damn tired and my legs are still aching after the long walk and jog. Lol~ There were 10k people who joined. That was A LOT. Traffic jammed some time because there were road blocked at certain areas in town for us. Some people were super stubborn. They already know there were roadblocks, they have no choice but to jam for awhile and yet they still wanted to honk like there is no tomorrow. It's not like there weren't any traffic polices. Duhh... Freaking annoying.
Anyway, I enjoyed. Went for a dinner and drink after sweating, thirsting, starving, tiring over there. I've taken photos too.. Take a look.














twins















No comments:

Post a Comment