Saturday 8 October 2011

Deli Cakes

Ah... Finally got to have them after the last 40hrs talking about desserts. 
Went to secret recipe for dinner just now. After main course, then CAKES ! ^^ Eric didn't join us just now cause he has forgotten to ask Jeshree to pick him up. Funny. When I asked him about it just now, he replied, "....but at the end I didnt ask her to fetch, and i just hear jesh tell me what time need to reach there nia..after 7.30 just ingat that didnt ask jesh pick me up...=.=" haha... then I was like, you are very smart. 

Jeshree and her sis's cappuccino cheese. 

Michiyo's  cheese choco 

my brownie walnuts =)) 

Derrick and Silver's chocolate banana

Victor's chocolate fudge. Poor him, he was so hard to finish it because he swallowed a carrot cake before that. He was about to puke. Lol

my lovely cake.

Though, I still miss Equator's belgium cheese and chocolate moist cakes. I wanna go back to my hometown as soon as possible~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment