Monday 19 March 2012

Monday


Good afternoon, people. Felt so lazy to blog before that and now I blog again. Well, nothing much happened recently. Spent my time on social networks, novel, and assignments. Everyday, I'm thinking of  how to be productive. P/S, still left a few more weeks till finals and 1 more month till I go back to my hometown. Can't wait ! I wish to leave here as soon as possible cause it freaks me out walking back and forth alone. People are crazy and scary here, especially those big dudes. Thus, I really really really hope nothing's gonna happened to me again. It was my worst nightmare. My housemates and I are finding rooms from the front blocks. So, we can get back home faster and that we could get help from other residences if there're troubles.

Anyways, here are some photos of me and my friends that were taken previously...



The days in West Malaysia


















I miss my family =)


That's all for now. Have a nice day. Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment