Saturday 14 January 2012

New Year, New Environment

Hello people! Happy New Year. It has been awhile since the last time I blogged. How are you all ? Looking pretty and handsome ? Yep, as always. =)
 I'm currently atNilai, Negeri Sembilan. Hopped over to Inti International University not long ago. It has been a week since I got here. A total fresh start. Bigger school, more local and international students, more facilities, etc. Some of the students here aren't that easy to get along with compared to the students in my previous college. Moreover, they are smart and idea freaks. I am stress whenever lecturers ask for opinions or answers from each and everyone of us. They won't look down on me, won't they? Ahh.. I hope not. Nevertheless, lecturers are better here. They motivate us to listen in class. Oh by the way, to my KK friends, food here are much cheaper. The only problem is that there's nothing better to do other than staying at home, watching movie or surfing the net. Thus, it would take me about   1.5 hours to reach KL. It's Boring ! Taxi fares aren't as cheap as I thought and I cannot go down there often. At least I have housemates who are staying with me now. I have companion.
I'm going back to my hometown soon. Less than A WeeK. Can't wait !! I think it's about time I get some sleep. Started to yawn at 9pm. Lol. Well, I hope everything goes on smoothly for the rest of the days here. God bless me. And of course, all of you as well. I'm signing out now. Blog soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment