Tuesday 19 April 2011

Steamboat


Hello~   Should've posted this on yesterday but i came home late and i was freaking sleepy. Steamboat with my some of my classmates last night. One word to describe: Full. The food wasn't so 'charming' for me but i was too hungry to critisize much. We spent 2hours+ to eat i think. I'll let you see some photos we took.



Venue : Hoi Siong Wo

 Lee Jun Lin









Rude boy









Desert Time

Sii Lynn, Esther and Alison



1 person, 4 cups of ice-cream. Ulala~


Can you feel it?

Our manager on the left is poor on counting (maybe), so she gave her job to her assistant on the right.



Second round : Balin
Snapedie Snap Snap
Raymond and Lok Man

me and Lok Man 

Windy?













 Take one

 Take two

 Take three

My boss

Photographer : Lok Man


This too




 Peace ya'll













More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment