Saturday 16 April 2011

16.04.11




Got my brand new PURPLE swatch this afternoon. Wheee~ so happy!

Love it, love it, love it, love it!
 Thanks^^ 





TOBLERONE
Sitting in front of the comp for hours... Suddenly My teeth was itching for food until i grabbed this to eat. My babe Eliza gave the whole packet to me the other day. Super duper love this. Especially dark ones. Yumm
After that, skpyed with Eliza and Celestina. Oops! forgotten to photo up. ^^" Anyway, we had fun talking nonsense. LOL But the happiest thing was that i got to see him for the very first time since the day he left for further studies. Hope to see him more often. Hmmm.....




                                Night time, hanged out with Megan n my tutor at mile 4 night market. We went there for the sake of buying fried chicken. Delicious man. Taste like heaven 'almost'. Haha.. but still tasty. We went to Encore to sing after that but sadly, FULL HOUSE. =( Then went all the way back to mile 4 again and ended up here...


7 Heaven
mango yoghurt banana boat - my favourite


Some pictures of us
Megan and i






We are not ready yet! 


My tutor





My beloved Mikun =D


Well, that's all for now. Have a great day ahead guys. 
*

*

*
Stay Tune.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. so nice oh ur Swatch Watch. can i hv one too? hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... u already have a white one okay. ROAR!

    ReplyDelete