Monday 5 December 2011

Weekend Outings



Hanged out with friends last week end and would be the last outing 'I think' because final examination is going to start on next Tuesday and then I'll be going back to my sweetest home real soon! YAY! However, I wonder why I'm not afraid. No motivation, at all. Feeling like a worm now. W H Y ? 



Saturday night : Party Play Lifestyle Cafe - Desserts
Went there with Viv, Bubble and Eric

Beef Pizza


Chocolate Fondant, my signature dessert =)


Noticed that we ordered the same dessert? Haha.. It's a really mouth melting dessert =D





Viv & Bubble


Later that night, second round : Tanjung Aru, First Beach.

Was thinking to have supper and chill juices but due to the rain, we left. It was windy as well. We managed to walked around and took some pictures. 



Sexy pose : Epic fail. 
We should practice at home for other shots. Lol




Sunday Afternoon : Amp Square Karaoke

We celebrated Eric's birthday and was satisfied. We spent 3 hours in there and sang till our lungs gave out !


Singing California King Bed


Jael


Vivian


The birthday boy


Camwhore a bit. Ngek ngek



In between, Vivian and I kinda like sneaked out and dashed to Secret Recipe to search for birthday cakes. We weren't  happy about the design of the cakes. Our plan have been ruined due to failure of communication with the worker there. We planned to only choose 4 pieces of cakes and 'Happy Birthday, Sexy Eric!' would be design on the board and so, we ordered. Few minutes later, the waiter came and told 
us that we must add another 2 pieces to make it balance and also could design a better one. 4 of us basically couldn't finish if it was 6 pieces. Hey, excuse me? Customers are always right. We argued bit with him. I was like, seriously? Then, Vivian said never mind. Let it be. Okay, we chose another 2 pieces. We sat there for another 17 mins and it got on my nerves. So bloody slowww. Okay, fine. I just calmed down. When we got back to karaoke and  set up the surprise. Just right when I open the box, the stupid idiot did it which looked like this :

We were like, What?? Can you read what they've written? Godddd. She is totally stupid & dumb and
spoiled the whole thing. Good Job.
There was no time to complain much so we quickly continued with our business. And there, we walked into the room and sang him a birthday song. He was showing his clean teeth all the time. I thought, Phew~ Mission Completed !

Fattening cakes with cheese and yet delicious


There goes a wish....




There goes a blow....



There goes a cut... 




 HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, SEXY ERIC ! =D





Sunday Evening : Sutera Harbour Resort

Went there for cakes (again) and tea with my Sandakan friends after church. We ordered 5 cakes for each of us, tasted it and I only like one of them which I've forgotten the name. My friend said it's very nice and asked me what's the name as well. Failed to the max. Hey, I apologize. Haha...
Later, do what girls do. Camwhored after I got home.




I guess that's all for today. Blog soon. Peace out...




No comments:

Post a Comment