Tuesday 21 June 2011

hello

       
            It's time to blow off some dusts. Sorry for the not-up-to-date blog people. I've been busying with my stuff recently. Just found a right time to blog now. Because I was venting, try to find inner peace and pause everything for awhile until I was really really bored and ended up here. My anger has disturbed me from my school works just now. Really wish to release the pressure in me and scold out loud. And yet, I still failed to do so. I have no god damn clue what's going on. I've become a coward facing some relationship problems. Indeed I'm afraid of hurting or bothering other side. Sometimes I feel that it is like I'm carrying a big sack of burden behind my back and had no one to share to. Is that normal? Am I doing the right thing? Completely blank. Uh!! Let me get back to the topic about busying my stuff recently.
      Assignments and presentations and tests and quizzes must be done within this month. Not only that, this Friday I need to hand in Malaysian Studies of : individual and group assignment, present again and test. Totally an insanity! We have only two weeks to get it done but I only did few pages of it. > < Some of us seriously had no time to because of our college challenge games and had to practice for the talent show on last Saturday. At first, I was truly regretted for joining it but what to do? I'd already paid for it. But then, I was satisfied. It was really fun though I was drenched out. Now my legs and butts still hurt. Ouch~  If I have got time, I would share some photos later on. Well, that's all for now. I have to get on with my work. More to come.



Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment