Wednesday 18 May 2011

College


 Couldn't upload photos that day cause I lost my usb cable. Should've posted this on monday. After the morning class, my classmates and i headed to Burger King for lunch nearby. There were 6 of us altogether. Later on we went shopping just to pass time as we have 3 hours of break. Then we headed back to afternoon class again. 


Took photos while waiting for my other classmates and lecturer to get there.
 Adeline playing tap tap


Jeshree. :give it back. It's my turn now. The girl on the right, Dani or Darni. LOL I don't even remember her name. How embarrassing.



Today, I'm BLOODY tired. I stayed up late and didn't sleep well. Insomnia again -.- Kept on rolling and rolling and rolling on the bed. Until i got up, my eyes were swollen. Attended Maths class some more. The subject that makes me headache everytime. My brain was completely out of service and my handwriting was like a piece of shit. Blurred with maths as if i understood everything. 

I was totally blank while i was doing my homework just now. Oh dear.. I've got a lot to catch up within this week. Test is on next week. Imma count my blessings, cross my fingers and hope that I could pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment